- BFA, Concentration in Graphic Design and Digital Media
- University of North Florida
- August 2010 - April 2013
- BFA, Concentration in Photography
- Florida State University
- June 2003 - December 2007
- Motion After Effects, Flash, Final Cut Pro, Cinema 4D, Storyboarding, Screenwriting, Red One Camera
- Design Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Wacom Tablet, Microsoft Office Suite
- Photography Digital SLRs, Image Manipulation, Studio and Cinematography Lighting, Large Format Printing
Graphic Designer and Photographer at Stratton & Company September 2013 – Present
- Worked on a variety of projects including brand maintenance, print advertising, and in house materials for various business practices and procedures.
- Photographed all new staff members and every event hosted by the company.
Graphic Design Intern at Kennetic Productions May 2013 – August 2013
- Created a variety of projects including brand identity development, motion graphic elements, hand lettering, and web design.
Print Specialist at Chao Framing June 2010 – December 2011
- Large format printing and maintenance on Epson Stylus Pro 7000 and 9000 series
- Ordered all printing inventory and flight checked customer files
Photo Production Manager at EN Productions May 2008 – January 2012
- Created production packets and collateral material including model and property releases, licenses, crew list, local directions and necessary phone numbers for VIP clientele.
- Oversaw styling wardrobe and props, handled model/client inquiries on location
Photo Manager at Elizabeth Nicole Photography May 2008 – January 2012
- All editing, retouching, and image manipulation on consumer images
Honors & Awards
- 1st place, AIGA 2013 Annual Portfolio Show, Hybrid Category
- AIGA, Professional Association for Design
- Membership 2010 - Present